10/31/09

Sir Gus


Adopted!!!  Thank you David and Family for giving Gus, now called Samson a great home!!!!
"Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras


Howdy, my name is Sir Guster but they call me Gus.  My Foster Mom says that I am absolutely gorgeous!  I was out in the rain one night wandering around when a sweet, young Lady came to my rescue.  She took me home, dried me off and served me a wonderful meal.  She couldn't keep me because her landlord said she couldn't have a dog.  So she brought me here to 4 Toes Up so that I could find a forever home with a nice human.  I don't want much but a place that I can call home would be really nice.  I am quiet and gentle.  I am young and I love to learn new things.  I also love spending time with my human,
it doesn't matter what we do just as long as I am with you .  I like everyone but sometimes I am a little shy around new people.  I would like a home where my human would want to include me in things.  I had my first Hamburger the other day and would like to have many more.  We went to a place called Sonic and it was tassssty!  They say I walk well on the leash and ride well in the car.  I am learning all the rules of being in the house so I can be good when my human comes to adopt me.  I would really like to have a home before Christmas because I heard you get presents to open.  I have never had a present but I bet I could open one and make you smile.  I am waiting for a good human because I am a good dog; come and meet me today!
If you would like more information on Gus, please email us at 4toesup@live.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ines said...

Beautiful and sweet dog!!! Wish you the best for the future!!!

INES

11/28/09, 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Golden Retriever Puppy said...

Hi Gus! You look like a great dog! I wish you to find you new home in a loving environment. All the best!

12/11/09, 5:24 AM  
Blogger Special Offers said...

I think that it is a great thing you are doing. Helping dogs get adopted. :)

1/26/11, 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home