12/17/08

Keely

"To err is human, to forgive, canine." - Unknown


Hi,

I am Keely, sometimes they call me Kiki, but I am looking for a forever home. I had a home once and then my owner took me to a boarding place and left me, never to come back! I lived there for 6 months and wasn't able to go outside because they were an indoor facility. Then my Foster Mom that I have now; came and took me from there out to the country where there is real grass and sunshine!! I get to run and play with Katie my friend, but its still not home. I want to have a family that I can watch over and lay at their feet while we watch a good movie. I would want my new family to consider me a part of them and understand that sometimes I am scared of new things. But, that they would love me enough to take is slow. I am about 2 years old now, so I am not a pup, I am housebroken, I don't mind staying in a crate while your away, I like going in the car to pick up hamburgers and I get along with most dogs. I weigh about 50 lbs and I will make you a good, loyal dog. Go ahead and email my Foster Mom now about me, she don't mind a bit, here is where you can find her....Lynn at Bulloxers@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely dog! Did you happen to saw this article on Zootoo’s $1Million scam? http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-04-12-zootoo-shelter-clash_N.htm

4/30/09, 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home